6 Beds, 4 Baths w Elevator ..Aug 24-29 fall wkends including CHOWDERFEST OCT 6
6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 13) Elevator – weekend rates off-season
!!!! July and August full week rentals only !!!!
!!!! Weekend Rentals avail rest of year 3 day minimum at $3,000 per weekend !!!!!
All pictures of the home were taken after Sandy and reflect all the new work that was completed. $400,000 renovation. House lifted and bay windows added to provide wonderful views of the water.
Extremely spacious house for Long Beach Island! Brant Beach Yacht Club Location.
Spectacular nightly sunsets. Located next to Brant Beach Yacht Club. Sleeps 13 comfortably. Central A/C. Computer access via wireless wifi.
Available for weekend for BBYC weddings and Chowderfest $2,500 check-in fri 2pm checkout mon 10 am.
Feel free to contact the homeowners directly at 609-384-6486.
Sorry No Pets!
Keywords: LBI Summer Rental, LBI Weddings
Boutique-Style LBI Seashore Hideaway — Less than One Block from the Beach 2BR
Great reviews, 2nd flr, 2BR, 1.5 bath, BBQ, rooftop decks, patios, clean & quiet
Boutique-Style LBI Seashore Hideaway — Less than One Block from the Beach 2BR.
Life’s a little different on Long Beach Island—and our 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath home is designed to make every minute memorable. Located less than a block from the beach on the second-floor of a duplex, this breezy and refined getaway has everything you need to get by on beach time, plus all the design touches you’d expect of a fine hotel.
That means a BBQ off the kitchen and two outdoor dining spaces for evening cookouts and cool coastal breezes. An outdoor shower to keep the sand where it belongs. And a spacious and easily accessible garage for your beach gear, so you can just throw on your suit and go.
When you’re not working on your tan, there’s still plenty to explore. Watersports and boardwalk-style excitement are both just 10 minutes by car, and Daddy O’s—a restaurant and bar loved by guests and locals like—is just across the street.
In our coastal home, you’ll find a leather couch, elegant appointments and flat-screen TVs that invite you to kick back. You’ll also find a convenient table in the kitchen — the perfect spot for home-cooked meals or pizza nights. Open the doors to the decks to catch a refreshing breeze.
Just beyond the living area, a kitchen fully outfitted with granite countertops and everything you’ll find at home, including a full-size washer and dryer.
While the grown-ups chat over a nightcap outside on the spacious deck, let the kids hang out in the family room, featuring a plush sofa, stylish chairs, a table for board games and a flat-screen TV equipped with a DVD player.
YOUR COASTAL HIDEAWAY
Our bedrooms and bathrooms are designed to offer the look and feel of a luxury hotel with all the comforts of home, including luxury linens and seashore artwork.
The queen-size bedroom shares a full bath with the east bedroom offering twin and double beds—the perfect setup for a small family. The family room has a sectional sofa, a fold-out bed and comfortable easy chair for guests.
The bathroom has a sleek granite vanity with glass and marble showers. An additional half-bath is conveniently located on the garage level.
SUNNY DAYS AT LBI
A longstanding seashore destination, Long Beach Island has something to offer every member of your group. In the summer, catch rays and waves on the beach, less than a one-block stroll away. Or drive 10 minutes to Fantasy Island Amusement Park where you can rack up tickets in ski ball or get a bird’s-eye view of the ocean on the Ferris wheel.
If it’s adventure you’re after, bring your surfboards or paddleboards along and store them in the garage, or rent some from South End Surf ‘N Paddle, a 10-minute drive away. For more adventure, take to the waters on a jet ski from Ship Bottom Marine Center, less than a mile from the property.
For dining or drinks on a rooftop deck, hip DaddyO’s is just across the street. Be sure to start at least one morning off with something sweet from The Local or Ferrara’s Italian Bakery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Rent daily? Weekly only between July 1 and Labor Day. During the off season, we have a three (3) day minimum.
2) Check-in day? Check-in time? During the summer season check-in day is Saturday at 2PM; check-out day is Saturday 10AM. Sorry – we cannot make any exceptions. We also do not allow any early check-ins or late check-outs as we are not a hotel with an on-site staff.
3) Allow pets? While we are avid dog lovers, we cannot allow pets under any circumstances (including service or small dogs) to avoid issues with guests having allergies.
4) Long weekends and short holiday weeks? Yes, as long as your stay is outside the July 1 to Labor Day period.
5) Under 21 years of age? Yes, as long as a parent is a signer to the lease for each under-age tenant. Under-age security deposit applies.
6) Security deposit? Security deposit is $500-$1,000.
7) Monthly off season rentals? Monthly season rentals are for the entire October to April time frame only. Tenant pays 2 months rent in advance, and also absorbs owner’s cost of power, natural gas, WIFI and cable TV services.
8) Parking? There is parking for one vehicle in the garage, one or two vehicles in the driveway, and as many parking spots as you need in the street. There is alternate side of the street parking in Long Beach Township – north side of 45th Street Wednesday 9AM to Sun 9AM; south side of 45th Sunday 9AM to Wed 9AM. Do not park in the alleyway adjacent to the west of the premises as you will be ticketed and towed. The alleyway is our neighbor’s access to their property.
9) Distance to beach (or top of dune)? It is about 499 feet to the top of the dune, or 2 minutes. The property is 7 homes from the beach, across Beach Avenue. Map – https://goo.gl/maps/SBLAugyJPcG2
10) Beach badges and beach chairs? 6 Beach badges and sand chairs are supplied.
11) Beach chairs and umbrellas? Beach (sand) chairs are provided, however, umbrellas are not supplied.
12) Trash disposal? Trash and recycle disposal days are Monday & Thursday and Tuesday & Friday, respectively, as early as 6AM (summer only – off season Tuesday trash and Friday recycle). Tenants are responsible for separating trash from recyclables (paper, cardboard, bottles, cans). Do not place recyclables in plastic bags as the containers will not be emptied.
13) Rent discounts? None, unless you are renting the same or previous week for the following year. The current year’s weekly rate applies if an existing tenant leaves the security deposit with the property manager or owner and places it on a week for next year. Multiple week discounts are only considered for leases prepared 9-12 months before occupancy.
14) Rent both floors? Both floors are available to rent. This property is attractive to large groups or families who need proximity AND privacy. With multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, storage and yard space, there is plenty to offer those that need the room to spread out.
The Island: Long Beach Island is a barrier island 18 miles long, and on average three blocks wide, six miles off the coast of New Jersey. It is renowned for its pristine white beaches (rivaling those of Cape Cod or the Hamptons) and quaint resort towns.
The Property: Property is located off Long Beach Blvd. on 45th Street in Brant Beach. It is located Oceanside just seven homes from the beach. Your family will enjoy all the modern conveniences of home (central air conditioning, washer & dryer, outdoor gas BBQ, outdoor showers, new granite kitchen and 2 full tile baths). The house is located in a quiet family area of the island. You can easily get to the supermarket (located about a mile from the Acme), ice cream shops (also about a mile). Less than a block walk to the beach, the location makes it easy to bring the family to and from the home. Our home is also near the glorious Barnegat Bay (sunset viewing or boat watching on the intercoastal Waterway).
Oceanside. 6th House From The Beach! Come and Enjoy..
4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath. Ocean View From The 2nd Floor Deck.
Oceanside 6th House from the Beach. All new interior. 4 Bedrooms. First floor has 2 bedrooms and full bath. Bedroom #1 on first floor has queen bed, bedroom #2 first floor has full size bed, bedroom #3 on second floor has two twin beds and bedroom #4 on second floor has full size bed with 1/2 bath. Second floor deck with great views of the ocean. Outside shower. Driveway for parking and use of garage. Large yard with grill, table/chairs, hammock and more. All comforts of home. 4 Beach Badges supplied. 6 Beach Chairs in garage.
Bayfront House with Extra Large Dock, 3 Bedroom – Perfect For The Family
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
** Families only
** NO GROUPS OR PROMS
** NO PARTIES
** NO PETS of any kind
** NO Smoking
Only 2 blocks to the Beach and directly on the Bay.
Our Single Family House is on the bay with an extra long dock.
Perfect for the family.
We do individual leases will all of our tenants.
We need proof of age and your home address prior to doing your lease and accepting your reservation.
– On a quiet dead end street
– Directly the Bay
– 2 blocks from the Beach
– Amazing views
– Outside shower
– Charcoal BBQ
– Extra long dock
– Adirondack chairs in the backyard to enjoy the view
– Central air conditioning
– Free Wifi
In The Main Living Area, You’ll Enjoy:
– Large deck overlooking the bay
– Spacious living room with comfortable seating & full sized futon
– TV with cable/VCR/DVD
– Computer desk with printer/fax/copier
– Fully stocked eat-in kitchen with Granite countertop & all stainless steel appliances
– Full-sized dining area
– 1/2 Bathroom with full size Washer & Dryer
The Roomy Bedrooms:
– Oversized Master Bedroom with a king bed, queen futon, Cable TV/VCR/DVD, Full Bathroom, and its own deck overlooking the Bay
– Full bathroom in the hallway
– One bedroom with 2 twin beds
– One bedroom with a full bed & love seat couch
Additional Rental Information: non-refundable Deposit required for booking (50% rental fee plus Property Damage Protection Fee)
Full payment required 2 weeks prior to check-in
Credit Cards Accepted
For more availability on Long Beach Island see our other property #245880 (also in Brant Beach and a Bay Front in the same neighborhood).
BeachHouse-Avail: Aug 24-31, Labor Day Wkend/TheatrRm/BchBdges/HotTub/Close 2 Bc
5BR/3.5BA/Sleeps 10-12: Mstr & Jr Mstr Suite, Theater Rm/Hot Tub/Close to Beach
Spectacular Resort Home(3750 sq ft)–Five (5) spacious bedrooms. Master and Private Jr. Master Suite, den with queen sleeper sofa, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 10 very comfortably and luxuriously–12 with the Queen Sofabed. Short walk to the Beach and Bay. This spacious retreat is located in the heart of Brant Beach, close to a multitude of activities and services available (Restaurants, Spa, Mini-Golf, Bakery, Boating, Jet Skiing). The whole house has hardwood floors, ceramic tile bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms. The house is tastefully and professionally decorated to evoke a beach/ocean feeling. ***** All Amenities: Granite KITCHEN with upscale appliances and Wine refrigerator, fabulous Movie THEATER room with 4′ X 7′ screen and 6.1 SURROUND SOUND, Decks off the den and master bedroom, and Roof top deck, outside: [HOT TUB, Outside Shower, Picnic Table and chairs, and BBQ Gas Grill all enclosed by fence and gated], WIRELESS Broadband (Cable) INTERNET, 10 Beach BADGES.
Amenities: GRANITE Kitchen with Maple Cabinets and GE Profile appliances and wine refrigerator. *******Movie THEATER Room with 4′ X 7′ screen and 6.1 SURROUND Sound (TV, DVD, CD), TV Unit in Living Room, (TV & Activity Table) in Den, Huge Master Bathroom with separate Tub (Jacuzzi) & separate Shower and Sink area, Washer and Dryer on second floor, Separate Jr. Master Bedroom & Bathroom Wing, and Roof Top DECK(with chaise lounges) with water views. Backyard: Table & Chairs, and BBQ Gas Grill. The whole outside of the house is landscaped with lush vegetation. ******** WIRELESS Broadband (Cable) INTERNET & 10 Beach BADGES **************************************
Ocean Block 2nd Floor Duplex! 5 Houses from the Beach!
Fun for the entire family awaits you in this 2nd floor oceanside duplex located 5 houses from the ocean in Brant Beach. Our home is located on a quiet street with direct beach access and lifeguards and within walking distance of an ice cream shop, burger shop, bagel shop, watercraft sports, bike rental and restaurants. Perfect for a small family, our home is immaculately kept and completely updated with tasteful coastal décor, it includes a well-equipped kitchen for those who like to cook and central air conditioning. Also included are 4 flat screen TVs, Cable, WIFI, Video gaming system, DVD player and a wireless Bluetooth speaker. A sunny deck with comfortable furniture, a backyard patio set, a new Weber gas grill, hot/cold outdoor shower and 6 complimentary beach badges are included with your rental. Our home is located on a buffered street which keeps the street traffic to a minimum. This is our home away from home; we are willing to share it with those who are over the age of 25 and will treat our home as you would your own.
Bay Side One Block From The Beach. Walk To Restaurant, Bay , Park And Ice Cream.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
This split level home has 4 bedrooms upstairs with a full bathroom. There is also a deck off the master bedroom. The main level has a family room, living room, full bathroom eat in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator and washer and dryer. There is a deck off the kitchen leading to the backyard which has an outdoor shower and deck furniture. Cable TV in living room, family room and all four bedrooms and WiFi. Wall unit air conditioner on main floor and window units in bedrooms. Ask for our seasonal rates.
Oceanfront Brant Beach 75 feet on the water with Amazing Panoramic Ocean View
Perfect for Family vacation time. 5 Bdrms, 3.5 Baths, Beautiful Views
Oceanfront Home with oversized ocean frontage. Enjoy the amazing panoramic views from the living area, kitchen, and deck without leaving the house. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, with 2 en suite bedrooms on the first floor, (ideal for grandparents, dual couples, and families), floor to ceiling windows in living area, hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops, contemporary bathrooms, central air, natural gas grill, direct beach access, totally remodeled in 2016. Centralized convenient Island access.
House featured on HGTV Beach Hunters 2019.
Ocean Retreat ~ One House Away From The Beach ~ Six Houses From The Bay Beach
The House Is Perfect For Family Vacations
The house is one house from the ocean and one block from the bay, perfectly situated between the ocean and the bay. The huge deck is great for entertaining or relaxing with privacy.
The house is comfortable with spacious bedrooms. The living room is a great place to get out of the sun. The downstairs ping-pong room and sitting area gives teens their privacy.
The outside shower is great for taking a hot shower and getting the sand and salt off. The inside bath and shower is convenient for getting ready for an evening in town.
The house is one block from Long Beach Townships playgrounds. The bay beach has playgrounds, a gazebo,swimming beach, kids jungle gyms, pickle ball courts and a basket ball court as well as launch areas for kayaks and wind surfers.
The ocean beach has the best of New Jersey’s “sugar” sand. The water is always warm, clean and inviting. The house is in a quiet family neighborhood. The house is a short drive to the restaurants and night entertainment assuring you of privacy and the only noise at night being the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Bring your bikes, boogie boards, surfboards, and all the beach toys. We provide beach blankets, chairs and umbrellas.
NOTE: Reservation holder MUST be at a minimum of 25 years of age to secure a reservation at my home.
Please ask any questions about the house and the island as we would be pleased to help.
Laura & Bill
Fabulous Vacation Home, 3 BR, 2 BA, easy walk, 1.5 blocks to beach or bay
Beach house, Beach Haven Crest, 3 BR, 2 BA, sleeps 8-10
*** SPECIAL Introductory Rate***
Vacation in style in ”The Landings” section of Beach Haven Crest, in this immaculate, well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath cape. The open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen are spacious, bright, and airy. The walls of windows and vaulted ceilings flood the space with natural light. A laundry area, full bathroom, and an over-sized bedroom are set off of the gathering space. Access to the backyard and a small covered deck sit off of the bedroom. The second floor offers two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. A back deck is connected to the Full -Twibunk bedroom . A spacious deck running the entire width of the home sits off the front of the house and is ideal for lounging and outdoor dining. Here you will find a grill and dining tables. The home offers a spacious outdoor shower with hot and cold water. There is a large wagon for your use to carry your beach supplies. The paved driveway offers parking for up to 4 cars. There is a close line in the back of the home for drying off your beach items. The home is the perfect ‘”Spot” for you and your family to have a great summer vacation!