Brigantine Beach 2019 Beach Tags
Beach tags are passes that are required to visit Brigantine Beach. The small fees charged for Brigantine beach passes are used to pay for the cost of maintaining the beaches, providing lifeguards, trash removal, beach cleaning, equipment purchase, and police protection. Below are the current beach tag fees.
Brigantine NJ Beach Tag Fees
- Seasonal: $15 through the month of May/$20 starting June 1st
- Daily: $10
- Weekly: $15
- Seniors (60-64): $10 ONLY DURING THE MONTH OF MAY/ $20 after May 31st
- Senior over 65: Come in with identification for a free tag! You are only allowed 1 Beach Tag per Identification
Brigantine Beach Tags can be purchased at the Brigantine Community Center, located at 265 42nd Street and is open from December through September. The Beach Fee Office can be reached by calling (609) 264-7350. If the beach is in operation you can purchase beach tags on the beach from the inspectors.
Brigantine Beach Parking Areas (Permit Required)
- 2nd Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- 16th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 34th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 38th Street and Ocean Avenue
Parking permits for municipal parking lots can be purchased for $25.00 for the Seasonal permit or $8.00 for daily permits.
4X4 Passes and Jet Ski Permit
- A regular Season 4×4 Pass: $200 and is good for the calendar year
- Senior 4×4 Pass: $85.00 The car must be registered to the senior. All names must match on insurance and registration. No Business vehicles allowed unless you have proof you own the business
- Disabled may also get a discount with proof of disability: You MUST have a REWARDS letter from Social Security and it MUST show 100% disability
- Active Military and Veterans may also get a discount with Military identification
Please make sure all insurance and registration is current or you will not be issued a permit. PERMITS MUST BE PLACED ON BACK OF REAR VIEW MIRROR AND ARE NON TRANSFERABLE
You MUST have proof of $500 liability insurance without insurance no permit! The permit is to be able to launch jet ski from the cove area. The Cost for the permit is $125.00